Almost everything you might be interested in. From transport to networking ...
1. Who is the EVOLVE! Summit for?
The conference is suitable for experienced audience as well as for newcomers to the field. It is aimed for all those who want to be kept up to date with news from the HR world and recruitment, as these areas are constantly evolving. Whether you are a CEO, an HR professional, a headhunter, a recruiter or a sourcer, this conference is the right event for you.
2. What’s included in the price of the tickets and are the tickets transferable?
The ticket includes:
– one day full of lectures
– accompanying program including afterparty with live music
– coffee breaks, lunches and dinner
– videos from lectures
– special codes or discounts from partners
Each ticket is tied to a name and is non-transferable, and thus valid for the ticket owner only.
3. I would like to become a partner of this event or open an exhibition stand there. Who should I contact?
4. How can I reach the conference on public transport?
Impact Hub is located in the heart of Brno between Cyrilská and Čechyňská streets. The address is Cyrilská 7, but the main entrance is from Čechyňská Street, through a large glass reception. The nearest tram and trolleybus stop is Vlhká or Masná. For tram schedules, check HERE. Don’t worry; this site is available in English.
5. How can I arrive by car, and where can I park?
6. Where can I book accommodation?
7. How will I get registered and why should I use the conference application?
For this year’s event we’re bringing you a great networking application Whova, made specifically for professionals who meet at conferences and company events. First you will need it during check-in, you’ll be able to share your profile and networking, see the full agenda, information about speakers and important annoucements from organizers. Thanks to the application, you can enjoy the conference to the fullest and you won’t miss any update.
Download Whova at www.whova.com/download
8. Is there going to be an after-party and activities supporting the conference?
Of course! Look forward to luxurious catering, music events, a photo corner, a chill-out zone, an exhibition space for partners, a product stage and a great after-party right on-site.
9. What about dining and refreshments?
There will be refreshments prepared for two days – coffee breaks, lunch and the first day
also a dinner. The food will be balanced so that both carnivores and vegetarians will enjoy their meals. 🙂 Water, tea, and coffee will also be available throughout the event.
If, however, you strictly prefer e.g. vegan, gluten-free, lactose-free, etc. food, please write us at
email@example.com by October 28th at the latest.
10. What’s the conference dress code?
Above all, we want for every one of you to feel comfortable. We recommend that you go “smart casual.”
11. What will be the language for the lectures?
The conference will be held in Czech/Slovak/English. Simultaneous interpreting won’t be available this year.
12. May I record and photograph the lectures?
Yes! All we ask is that you respect the speakers—don’t use a flash. We will appreciate if you share photos at social networks using #evolvesummit2020. Naturally, professional photographers and cameramen will be in action too, and everything they record will be available to you as an attendee.